Eddie Omondi is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya and an Energy Law Consultant. He has worked for the Legal Advisory & Consulting Group of Mohammed Muigai Advocates and the Ministry of Energy & Petroleum.
He has been extensively involved in policy review and legislative formulation of the Kenyan energy and petroleum sector. He has specifically been involved in Kenya’s Nuclear Power Programme. He has drafted several government Bills and Policies in the energy and petroleum; justice; telecommunications; agricultural, fisheries and livestock sectors.
He has been involved in several landmark cases on public and stakeholder participation in government projects and programmes.
- Legal Consultant for the International Atomic Energy Agency
- International Atomic Energy Agency trained legislative drafter
- Member – Technical Committee on Energy & Petroleum Policy and Bills
- Lectured at Kenya Institute of Management
- Former Hon. Secretary of the Kenya Rugby Union
- Law Society of Kenya
- East Africa Law Society
- International Nuclear Law Association
- Kenya Institute of Management
- Commonwealth Association of Legislative Counsel
- LLB (MUK)
- Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- University Diploma in International Nuclear Law – University of Montpellier 1