Eric is an advocate of the High Court having been admitted to the Bar of Advocates in the year 2016. He has previously practiced as an advocate in the firm of Messrs
Sichangi Partners as an associate. His experience spans the fields of civil and criminal litigation, commercial litigation, Intellectual Property Law, constitutional litigation and
- Representing insurance companies and individuals in insurance claims.
- Representing various political parties and persons in constitutional matters in Court and at the Political Parties Dispute Tribunal.
- Representing clients in various commercial transactions disputes in various Courts of law.
- Providing legal counsel to institutions and persons by undertaking legal opinions addressing challenging legal issues encountered.
- Acting for developers, purchasers and agents in different property transactions.
- Undertaking Perfection of securities for financial institutions.
- Law Society of Kenya
- LLB – University of Nairobi
- Diploma – Kenya School of Law