George Mbaye is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya. He has worked for the Kenya Revenue Authority and the Kenya Copyright Board.
He has extensive experience in litigation and arbitration having represented the KRA in a multi-billion shilling arbitration dispute being a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. He has participated in key sectoral policy driving committees including the Multi-Agency Task force on combating organised and Economic Crimes.
While at the Kenya Copyright Board he developed and oversaw the implementation of policies and procedures to enable the enforcement of intellectual property in Kenya.
- Member, Multi-Agency Task Force on Combating Organized and Economic Crimes.
- Chairman of the Mwamba Rugby Football Club.
- Law Society of Kenya
- East Africa Law Society
- Member Chartered institute of Arbitrators – Kenya
- Member Chartered institute of Arbitrators – London (UK)
- Masters in Intellectual Property (Africa University, Zimbabwe)
- LDiploma – Kenya School of Law
- LLB – University of Nairobi
- LLB (MUK)