Kimathi Muthomi is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya. He has experience in civil litigation, commercial litigation, constitutional litigation, employment and business law. He practices in the High Court, Industrial Court, Subordinate Courts and other specialised dispute resolution tribunals providing legal representation to clients involved in land, civil, contract, insurance claims, landlord/tenant, labour and employment cases.
Muthomi also specializes in Conveyance Law and Practice including drafting and reviewing agreements for sale, transfers, commercial leases, tenancy agreements, loan agreements, legal charges, mortgage documents, debentures, deeds of guarantee and other bank security documents.
- He is also involved in commercial law practice including drafting and reviewing contracts, Joint Venture agreements and Commission Sharing agreements.
- He is experienced in general company law and practice including company formation, sale and transfer of shares.
- Effecting change of directorship and shareholding in companies, altering the nominal share capital and issued share capital.
- Effecting change of company name, take over and acquisition of companies.
- Preparing shareholders agreements, drafting and filing annual returns and debentures.
- Partnerships and cooperative societies.
- Law Society of Kenya
- LLB – Moi University
- Diploma – Kenya School of Law