Muthoni is an advocate of the High Court of Kenya having been admitted to the bar in January 2017. She is an Associate in the Commercial and Conveyancing Department. She is knowledgeable in Civil law, Conveyancing and Property law, Constitutional law, Insurance law, Banking and Securitization, Company Law, Probate and Administration law, Human Rights and Criminal law. She has experience in;
- Preparation and registration of security documents such as charges and debentures.
- Advising clients in various property transactions.
- Carrying out legal research on various areas of the law.
- Carrying out due diligence for financial institutions and various corporations.
- Handling the incorporation of companies.
- Handling personal injuries claims on behalf of insurance companies.
- Law Society of Kenya
- LLB – Kenyatta University
- Diploma – Kenya School of Law